Accelerate Business Processes with Document Imaging
Document imaging is a critical success factor for organizations today. The innovative technology replicates paper documents used in a business into digital formats for easy retrieval, simplifying decision-making, expediting key processes and increasing productivity by making paper use redundant.
At Endicott Microfilm, we take pride in our imaging products that go beyond the traditional approach of document scanning to provide businesses – both big and small – with a complete solution for collecting, securing, organizing and retrieving all kinds of enterprise content, regardless of the source.
Since in all roles, departments and industries, the complexity and amount of unstructured data continues to multiply even with technologies like ERP systems being deployed, it’s imperative for organizations to look for a better way to take control of their documents and have instant access to them.
This is exactly where Endicott Microfilm comes into play and offers document imaging products to help you get rid of various inhibitions, enabling you to operate at peak efficiency. Equipped with highly-intuitive features, our products enable users across your organization to capture, store and index all information assets through a unified platform.
Why Our Imaging Products?
Endicott Microfilm utilizes state-of-the-art innovations to offer organizations with proven, cost effective solutions for their document management protocols. With a foundation decades deep, we deliver excellence in digital imaging products. Our experience is yours; and we offer your business a few competitive advantages with our digital microfilm scanners:
- Capture documents from virtually any source enterprise-wide
- Make data immediately accessible to users across the organization
- Ensure images of highest quality with advance cleanup technologies
- Monitor and import faxes, email and files on the network automatically
- Convert print streams and data into readable documents to improve usability
Automatic indexing & linking
- Easily index data having unique requirements with unlimited metadata options
- Attach metadata automatically for accurate, seamless and fast content retrieval
- Link content automatically to related business transactions and processes
High Volume Processing
- Collect large amounts of information from dispersed locations
- Process large print streams and data files
- Capture documents directly from PCs, MFPs or desktop scanners
- A professional staff of information technology experts, quality and image control specialists and project managers
- Personalized care
- State-of-the-art facility with advanced microfilm processors and technology
- Preservation and records management