- Direct image duplicating with archival quality.
- Extremely high processing latitude—great stability with changing processing conditions.
- Very high capacity, resulting in low chemistry consumption and great ecological and cost advantages.
- Protection against external pressure and pick-offs.
- Permanent anti-static back layer.
- Prevents electrostatic charges from accumulating before filming, during filming and duplication, and when viewing in readers or scanning devices.
- Provides dust-free film by immediately isolating electrostatic charges.
- Produces high-quality masters and duplicates.
- Enhances legibility in the reader
If you are looking to buy microfilm supplies, then Endicott is your one-stop shop to get everything related to microfilms and scanners.